Friday, November 13, 2009

Twilight Poem






Here's a Twilight poem I made in English class today. I just thought I would share it with you seeing how this blog has an aspect of Twilight.
Here goes:

Irresistible, intangible, unknown.
Or is it, that maybe, I have lost my soul,
No it is as I say,
You are as I describe.
A vampire whos life and heart, took mine.

Ha, it is a little rough, but it was just for an assignment. I am not a romantic so
this was best I could do for Twilight. Anyway I like it and I hope you do as well.
I will add more poetry to as well to break from my norm.

Also, make sure you comment and tell me what you thought.

2 comments:

Tyler November 14, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

i really like it i thought you did awesome writing it.

Jab6343 November 15, 2009 at 5:56 AM  

Thanks man nice to know someone is reading!

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.